Politics, Sports, things that I find interesting or intriguing. Basically, it could be anything. Also a lot of me feeling morally superior to those who practice the consumer lifestyle

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Car Companies

At current, it's not unpopular to have a beef with car companies. However, I'd like to add my voice: Screw you, car companies. And not just domestic firms, either. You have all been at the forefront of the "Hey, here's something you can't possibly afford, but do you want it anyways? Great, we have credit available...just sign here!" movement. In general, I'm all for people having complete freedom to fuck up their own financial lives. But now it's affecting me. So, too bad. From now on, if you're not paying in cash, you get to drive a small sedan, station wagon, or a pickup truck. I'll determine your need. There will be one vehicle choice in each category. It will be cheap. Deal with it.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites